Charles Earland - Intensity album flac
FLAC version ZIP size: 1578 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1480 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1196 mb
Other Formats: FLAC AUD DTS MOD MP2 MMF XM
Intensity (Charles Earland album). Intensity is an album by organist Charles Earland which was recorded in 1972 and released on the Prestige label.
Intensity (LP, Album). PRT 10041, 10041, PR 10041. Intensity (LP, Album, Ind). OJCCD-1021-2, P-10041. Intensity (CD, Album, RE, RM). Original Jazz Classics, Prestige.
By: Charles Earland (1972, Jazz). More albums from Charles Earland: Living Black! by Charles Earland. Kharma by Charles Earland. Earland’s Jam by Charles Earland. Infant Eyes by Charles Earland. Smokin’ by Charles Earland. Let’s Go by Charles Earland. Perceptions by Charles Earland. Charles III by Charles Earland. View all albums . Intensity. By: Charles Earland (1972, Jazz). 1. Happy Cause I’m Going Home.
Live at the Lighthouse is a live album by organist Charles Earland which was recorded at the Lighthouse Café in Hermosa Beach in 1972 and released on the Prestige label. Certainly there is plenty of improvisation here and many unexpected twists and turns in the arrangements, with decisions made and reacted to on the spot.
Intensity (Charles Earland album). The entire cover: because the image is cover art, a form of product packaging, the entire image is needed to identify the product, properly convey the meaning and branding intended, and avoid tarnishing or misrepresenting the image. Copies made from it will be of inferior quality, unsuitable as artwork on pirate versions or other uses that would compete with the commercial purpose of the original artwork
Intensity (Charles Earland album).
Charles Earland: Intensity by Douglas Payne, published on August 1, 1999. For 1972's Intensity, Charles Earland's fifth of ten Prestige discs, the Mighty Burner seemed to be aiming toward something a little different than his usual collection of soulful tenor-organ jams. The presence of two songs from the rock group Chicago and a small trumpet-dominated horn section indicate that jazz-rock was the goal. The result, the LP's four original tracks plus two tracks from the same date originally released as part of Charles III, is one of his very best
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Happy Cause I'm Going Home
Trombone [Duet] – Clifford AdamsWritten-By – R. Lamm*
|A2||Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow
Written-By – Goffin-King*
|B1||Cause I Love Her
Written-By – C. Earland*
Baritone Saxophone – William ThorpeGuitar – Maynard ParkerPiccolo Flute – Hubert Laws, Jr.*Tenor Saxophone, Soloist – Billy HarperTrumpet – Virgil JonesTrumpet, Soloist – Lee MorganWritten-By – C. Earland*
- Distributed By – Fantasy Records
- Pressed By – RCA Records Pressing Plant, Indianapolis
- Recorded At – Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
- Lacquer Cut At – Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
- Published By – Aurelia Music
- Published By – Screen Gems-Columbia Music
- Published By – Prestige Music
- Arranged By [Orchestrations] – Charles Earland, Virgil Jones
- Art Direction, Photography By – Tony Lane
- Bass Trombone – Jack Jeffers (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Congas – Sonny Morgan
- Drums – Billy Cobham
- Flute – Hubert Laws, Jr.* (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Guitar – Greg Miller (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Guitar [Fuzz Guitar] – John Fourie (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Organ – Charles Earland
- Producer – Charles Earland
- Supervised By – Ozzie Cadena
- Trombone [Tenor] – Dick Griffin (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Jon Faddis (tracks: A1 to B1), Lee Morgan (tracks: A1 to B1), Victor Paz (tracks: A1 to B1), Virgil Jones (tracks: A1 to B1)
NotesRCA Records Pressing Plant, Indianapolis pressing per ɪ stamped in runout with label variation.
PRT 10041 on label, 10041 on spine, PR 10041 on cover front and back.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): P-3022
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): P-3023
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched): PR ̶S̶T̶-10041 A RE1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched): PR ̶S̶T̶-10041 B -1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A&B runout stamped): VAN GELDER ɪ A1
- Pressing Plant ID: ɪ
- Rights Society (A1, A2): ASCAP
- Rights Society (B1, B2): BMI
|PR 10041||Charles Earland||Intensity (LP, Album)||Prestige||PR 10041||US||1972|
|PR 10041||Charles Earland||Intensity (LP, Album)||Prestige||PR 10041||France||1972|
|OJCCD-1021-2, P-10041||Charles Earland||Intensity (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Original Jazz Classics, Prestige||OJCCD-1021-2, P-10041||US||1999|
|Prl 36045||Charles Earland||Intensity (LP, Album)||Prestige||Prl 36045||Australia||1972|
|PRST-10041||Charles Earland||Intensity (LP, Album)||Prestige||PRST-10041||US||1972|