Genesis - Three Sides Live album flac
Title: Three Sides Live
Style: Prog Rock, Classic Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1904 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1575 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1792 mb
Other Formats: VOC RA MP2 AAC MIDI ADX VQF
from "Three Sides Live (2009 remaster)" album by Genesis. 00:00) Dodo (07:19) In The Cage (Medley - The Cinema Show - Slipperman) (19:10) Afterglow.
Three Sides Live is the third live album by the English rock band Genesis, released as a double album on 4 June 1982 on Charisma Records in the United Kingdom. It was released by Atlantic Records in the United States. After touring in support of their studio album Abacab ended in December 1981 the band entered an eight-month break in activity, during which they selected recordings from their previous tours for a live album.
Genesis is the twelfth studio album by the English rock band Genesis, released on 3 October 1983 by Charisma and Virgin Records. Following the band's tour in support of their 1982 live album Three Sides Live, Genesis took an eight-month break before they regrouped in the spring of 1983 to record a new studio album, their first since Abacab (1981). It marks their first written, recorded, and mixed in its entirety at their own recording facility named The Farm
There was confusion from the start because, despite its title, Three Sides Live in its British version, as Charisma GE 2002, had four concert sides.
Genesis - Three Sides Live. Format: CD. One for the Vine. GENESIS Three Sides Live 2CD 1994 ATLANTIC 82694 HYPE STICKER SEALED. Three Sides Live, Genesis, Good Original recording remastered.
They were arena seller-outers and, if the performances on THREE SIDES LIVE were any indication, they brought their best to the stage every night
Three Sides Live is the third live album by the English rock band Genesis, released as a double album on 4 June 1982 on Charisma Records in the United Kingdom. Its release coincided with the band’s Three Sides Live concert film. It was remastered in 1994 and 2009, the latter for their Genesis Live 1973–2007 box set. Genesis. Genesis were an English rock band formed at Charterhouse School, Godalming, Surrey in 1967.
|1-1||Turn It On Again||5:16|
|1-4||Behind The Lines||5:26|
|1-6||Me & Sarah Jane||6:03|
|1-7||Follow You Follow Me||4:59|
|2-2||In The Cage (Medley - Cinema Show/Slippermen)||11:52|
|2-4||One For The Vine||5:04|
|2-5||Fountain Of Salmacis||6:00|
|2-6||It / Watcher Of The Skies||16:00|
- Made By – PDO, UK – 19800831
- Made By – PDO, UK – 29800831
- Artwork By [Cover] – Bill Smith
- Drums – Bill Bruford (tracks: 2-6), Chester Thompson (tracks: 1-1 to 2-5)
- Drums, Vocals – Phil Collins
- Engineer – Dave Hentschel* (tracks: 1-7, 2-2, 2-4 to 2-6), Geoff Callingham (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6, 2-1, 2-3)
- Guitar – Steve Hackett (tracks: 2-6)
- Guitar, Bass – Daryl Stuermer (tracks: 1-1 to 2-5)
- Guitar, Bass, Backing Vocals – Mike Rutherford
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Tony Banks
- Photography – Martyn Goddard
- Producer – Genesis
- Written-By – Mike Rutherford (tracks: 1-1 to 1-5, 1-7, 2-2, 2-5, 2-6), Peter Gabriel (tracks: 2-2, 2-5, 2-6), Phil Collins (tracks: 1-1 to 1-5, 1-7 to 2-2, 2-5, 2-6), Steve Hackett (tracks: 2-2, 2-5, 2-6), Tony Banks (tracks: 1-1 to 1-7, 2-2 to 2-6)
NotesRecorded Live in Europe and America during 1981 except 1-7, 2-2, 2-4, 2-5: 1980 and 2-6: 1976.
The copyright in this recording is owned by Virgin Records Ltd.
℗ 1982 Virgin Records Ltd.
© 1984 Charisma Records Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 5012984520226
- Barcode (Text): 5 012984 520226
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): GECD2002 19800831 02 & MADE IN U.K. BY PDO
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): GECD2002 29800831 06 % MADE IN U.K
|GE 2002||Genesis||Three Sides Live (2xLP, Album)||Charisma||GE 2002||UK||1982|
|SD 2-2000||Genesis||Three Sides Live (2xLP, Album, All)||Atlantic||SD 2-2000||US||1982|
|BVLP-54||Genesis||Three Sides Live (Laserdisc, 12", NTSC)||BMG Video||BVLP-54||Japan||1992|
|6650 008||Genesis||Three Sides Live (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Vertigo||6650 008||Germany||Unknown|
|EVB334989||Genesis||Three Sides Live (Blu-ray, Blu-ray-A, RM)||Eagle Vision||EVB334989||US||2014|