Tricky - Maxinquaye album flac
Style: Trip Hop
FLAC version ZIP size: 1382 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1317 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1432 mb
Other Formats: AU AAC MIDI AHX WAV RA TTA
Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Миллионы композиций бесплатно и в хорошем качестве.
Adrian Nicholas Matthews Thaws (born 27 January 1968), better known by his stage name Tricky, is an English record producer, rapper and actor. Born and raised in Bristol, he began his career as an early collaborator of Massive Attack before embarking on a solo career with his debut album, Maxinquaye, in 1995. The release won Tricky popular acclaim and marked the beginning of a lengthy collaborative partnership with vocalist Martina Topley-Bird
Maxinquaye (1995) - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Maxinquaye (1995).
Tricky’s first album, a classic of trip hop, with featuring his then-wife, Martina Topley-Bird, who sings in most of the songs. Maxinquaye was Tricky’s mother. Released by 4th & B'way Records. Featuring Alison Goldfrapp, Martina Topley-Bird & Ragga. Producers Howie . Mark Saunders & Tricky. Writers Chuck D, Eric Sadler, Hank Shocklee & 3 more. Keyboards Mark Saunders.
Maxinquaye is the debut album of Tricky, released in 1995. Expanding on the sonic template of fellow Bristolians Massive Attack, and featuring then-girlfriend Martina Topley-Bird on vocals, Maxinquaye is a dark, mysterious album featuring a combination of hip-hop, soul, dub, rock and electronica. The album was later released in America and received great critical acclaim
Tracklist Hide Credits
Performer ["Moonchild" Sample] – Shakespears Sister*
|4||Hell Is Round The Corner
Performer ["Ike's Rap II" Sample] – Isaac Hayes
Performer ["Suffer" Sample] – Smashing Pumpkins*
|7||Abbaon Fat Tracks||4:26|
|8||Brand New You're Retro||2:54|
Performer ["Look In My Eyes" Sample] – The Chantels
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Ltd.
- Record Company – Island Records
- Published By – Island Music Ltd.
- Designed At – Island Art
- Made By – PMDC, France
- Art Direction [Art Direktion], Design – Cally
- Artwork [Tricky Sticky] – Richard Baker , Rob Crane
- Bass Guitar – Pete Briquette (tracks: 9)
- Flute – Tony Wrafter (tracks: 6)
- Guitar – James Stevenson (tracks: 8)
- Guitar, Drums – FTV (tracks: 3)
- Keyboards – Mark Saunders (tracks: 1)
- Music By, Lyrics By – C. Ridenhour* (tracks: 3), E. Sadler* (tracks: 3), H. Shocklee* (tracks: 3), Howie B* (tracks: 2), Tricky (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 12)
- Photography By [Random Shots] – Baron Von Callmeister
- Photography By [Tricky Shoot] – Andy Earl, Paul Rider , Valerie Phillips
- Producer – Howie B* (tracks: 2), Kevin Petrie (tracks: 6), Mark Saunders (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 8 to 12), Tricky
- Vocals – Alison Goldfrapp (tracks: 5), Martine* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 9, 11, 12), Ragga (tracks: 10), Tricky
NotesArt direktion und design: Cally on Art Island G.M.B.H.
1: "Moonchild" by Shakespears Sister courtesy of Island Music Ltd. / EMI Music Publishing Ltd. / London Records Ltd.
4: "Ike's Rap II" by Isaac Hayes courtesy of East Memphis Music / Fantasy Records Inc.
5: "Suffer" by Smashing Pumpkins courtesy of EMI Records Inc. / Hut Records Ltd.
9: "Look In My Eyes" by The Chantels courtesy of Rhino Records / EMI Records Ltd.
℗ 1995 Island Records Ltd. except 2 & 6 ℗ 1994 Island Records Ltd. © 1995 Island Records Ltd.
The copyright in this sound recording and of this artwork is owned by Island Records Ltd.
Fourth And Broadway is a division of Island Records
Made in France by PMDC
This is manufactured by PMDC, France but is otherwise identical to later release (1999 to 2001) Maxinquaye manufactured by Universal M & L, France with the same rights society BIEM MCPS.
Release Maxinquaye is also very similar but has rights society BIEM STEMRA not BIEM MCPS.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 31452 40892 1
- Barcode (Scanned): 731452408921
- Rights Society: BIEM MCPS
- Label Code: LC 0407
- Price Code: PY 900
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 524 089-2 00 L7 1++AA
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L004
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0238
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 524 089_2 00 L7 1..F
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L004
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0267
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 524 089-2 00 L7 1-Z
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L004
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0205
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): 524 089_2 00 L7 1++H
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI L004
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 0207
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): 524 089-2 00 L7 1H
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI L004
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 0204
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 6): 524 089-2 00 L7 1-R
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 6): IFPI L004
- Mould SID Code (Variant 6): IFPI 0253
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 7): 524 089_2 00 L7 1H Made in France by PMDC
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 7): IFPI L004
- Mould SID Code (Variant 7): IFPI 0273
|BRCD 610, 524 089-2||Tricky||Maxinquaye (CD, Album)||4th & Broadway, Island Records||BRCD 610, 524 089-2||Europe||1995|
|MOVLP507||Tricky||Maxinquaye (LP, Album, Ltd, Num, RE, Red)||Music On Vinyl||MOVLP507||Europe||2015|
|MOVLP507||Tricky||Maxinquaye (LP, Album, RE, 180)||Music On Vinyl||MOVLP507||Europe||2012|
|314-524 089-1||Tricky||Maxinquaye (LP, Album, Gat)||Island Records||314-524 089-1||US||1995|
|BRCD 610, 524 089-2||Tricky||Maxinquaye (CD, Album)||4th & Broadway, 4th & Broadway||BRCD 610, 524 089-2||Europe||1995|